< Golf Courses
| || |
Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Golf Policies
The following policies apply at all of the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Golf Courses:
- All players must have a valid receipt. No walk-alongs or ride-alongs allowed.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- No carry on food or beverages allowed.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Keep pace with the group ahead. Play ready golf.
- Players must be 18 years or older to rent a golf cart.
- Players must be 16 years or older to drive a golf cart.
- Keep golf carts 30 feet from greens and tees. Observe the 90-degree rule at all times.
- Replace divots and repair all ball marks.
- Youth under the age of 6 are not permitted on the golf courses at any time.
- Youth ages 6 to 9 must be accompanied by an adult while on the golf courses.
- Severe weather policy - players play at their own risk. We do not have a severe weather notification system.
- Be considerate of other golfers. Play with care and enjoy your round.
- Rain checks are issued for:
- Rain and rain delays
- Lightning/severe weather warnings
- Medical emergencies
- Equipment malfunctions/failures
- Rain checks will be issued accordingly:
- 18-hole rain checks are issued on an 18-hole ticket when fewer than four holes are completed.
- 9-hole rain checks are issued on an 18-hole ticket when fewer than 13 holes are completed.
- 9-hole rain checks are issued on a 9-hole ticket when fewer than four holes are completed.