< Activities & Programs
< Youth Sports
Flip into Spring with the exciting sport of Gymnastics. Come try the sport of gymnastics as a beginner or a person with previous experience. This is a great way for you to meet new friends while improving your health and fitness.
Youth Gymnastics Program
- Registration: Offered directly through participating Recreation Centers.
- Ages: 9-14, 8 year olds may be waived up.
- Meets: The season will be comprised of 5 meets.
- Tournament: A City-Wide Meet will be held at the end of the regular season.
- Rules: USA Gymnastics with MRPB exceptions noted in bulletin
- Officials: All meets will be judged by the Hamline University Women’s Gymnastics Team.
- Game Locations: Meets are scheduled at several locations throughout the city
Spring League Details
- 2013 Youth Gymnastics Bulletin
- Dates: March to May
- Divisions: Youth compete for themselves at their level
- Gymnasts may begin the season at the level passed in the previous season or the next level.
- Gymnasts entering the program with USA Women’s Jr. Olympic Certification may be admitted at a level above level 2 with application to the citywide gymnastic director.
Become a Coach
Search and Register for Youth Gymnastics
Ready to register?
Contact your local Recreation Center directly for youth sport league registration information and details. Only Minneapolis teams are eligible for Youth Sports programs and 80% of team members must live within Minneapolis city limits.