< Activities & Programs
< Youth Sports
| || |
LeBron James, KG, Lindsay Whalen and Seimone Augustus didn’t get as good as they are watching the game of basketball, they got out and played!! The Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board offers a Citywide Youth Basketball Program for boys and girls ages 8 to 18 from January to mid-March. This is your opportunity to meet new friends, gain experience, learn new skills and elevate your game. Don’t be left on the sidelines this winter wishing you would have played, sign-up today. Get out and play!!!
Youth Basketball Program Details
- Registration: Offered directly through participating Recreation Centers.
- Ages: 8 to 18 years of age.
- Games: Teams guaranteed 8 regular season games.
- Tournament: Invitational Tournaments will be conducted in all leagues.
- Rules: NFHS rules with MPRB modifications.
- Officials: All games officiated by high school and/or MPRB certified officials.
Winter League Details
- 2013 Youth Basketball Bulletin
- Dates: January through March
- 12U Open
- 13U Open and Girls
- 14U Open
- 15U Girls
- 16U Open
- 18U Open and Girls
Become a Coach
Become an Official
Ready to register?
Contact your local Recreation Center directly for youth sport league registration information and details. Only Minneapolis teams are eligible for Youth Sports programs and 80% of team members must live within Minneapolis city limits.
Search and Register for Youth Basketball.