< Wedding Sites
< Sculpture Garden
At the far north end of the Sculpture Garden a beautiful tunnel of flowers creates an ideal wedding location. The pergola stretches from the west to east edges of the garden and features numerous varieties of flowers. The large grassy space that it faces is perfect for all of your guests to enjoy your special day. A wedding at the pergola in the Sculpture Garden will not soon be forgotten.
Wedding Site Features
- Accessible for persons with disabilities
- Optional chair and amplification rental from Approved Party Rental Vendor
- Easy access to Downtown and numerous highways
- Off-street pay parking available
- Option to hold reception on-site at Cowles Conservatory
- Pergola is available to permit wedding ceremonies from:
- 6:00-9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Click here for current rates.
Reservation and Payment
- Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation is made. Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) over the phone or online. Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card in person at Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Customer Service (2117 West River Road).
- No refunds. An option of a one-time-change is available (for a time or date that is available at the same location). This one-time-change is at an additional fee of $50.
For More Information Email us at email@example.com or call Customer Service Monday-Friday 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. at 612-230-6400.