< Wedding Sites
< Sculpture Garden
|General Mills Sculpture Plaza
The Sculpture Garden is host to four “rooms” created by hedges that offer an intimate setting within the 11 acre park. The General Mills sculpture plaza is located adjacent to the north end of the Cowles Conservatory and features artwork by Tony Smith, Ellsworth Kelly and Richard Serra.
Wedding Site Features
- Private outdoor space surrounded by walls of hedges
- Optional chair and amplification rental from Approved Party Rental Vendor
- Easy access to Downtown and numerous highways
- Option to hold reception on-site at Cowles Conservatory
- Pay parking available on-site
- General Mills Sculpture Plaza is available to permit wedding ceremonies from:
- 6:00-9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Click here for current rates.
Reservation and Payment
- Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation is made. Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) over the phone or online. Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card in person at Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Customer Service (2117 West River Road).
- No refunds. An option of a one-time-change is available (for a time or date that is available at the same location). This one-time-change is at an additional fee of $50.
For More Information Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service Monday-Friday 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. at 612-230-6400.