< Wedding Sites
< Sculpture Garden
|Frederick Wiseman Sculpture Plaza
The Sculpture Garden is host to four “rooms” created by hedges that offer an intimate setting within the 11 acre park. The Wiseman Plaza is in the farthest southeast part of the park and features artwork by Dan Graham and Scott Burton.
Wedding Site Features
- Private outdoor space surrounded by walls of hedge
- Optional chair and amplification rental from Approved Party Rental Vendor
- Easy access to Downtown and numerous highways
- Off-street pay parking available
- Option to hold reception on-site at Cowles Conservatory
- Frederick Wiseman Sculpture Plaza is available to permit wedding ceremonies from:
- 6:00-9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- 6:00-9:00 p.m.
- Click here for current rates.
Reservation and Payment
- Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation is made. Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) over the phone or online. Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card in person at Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Customer Service (2117 West River Road).
- No refunds. An option of a one-time-change is available (for a time or date that is available at the same location). This one-time-change is at an additional fee of $50.
For More Information Email us at email@example.com or call Customer Service Monday-Friday 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. at 612-230-6400.